About Me

My photo
The Madman, "Yes, three days, three centuries, three aeons. Strange they would always weigh and measure. It is always a sundial and a pair of scales."

Monday, May 25, 2009

I DON'T WANT YOU

I don’t want you to take me back,

I don’t expect again the love you had;

I know, I had my chances

I know, I how utterly I failed you

Again and again;

I only want you to forget

All about my wretched self;

I only pray I didn’t cause

So much pain that it should last long;

I only want you to forgive yourself

And live a life, which together, we could never have;

I want you to go ahead

And do what you want best;

But I also hope you won’t mind

If I, from a distance, keep an eye;

It’s so hard to catch any sleep

Until I know whether you are at peace.

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh.. great one..!!!
    Really nice one... this reminds me of "I am so lonely" of Ikons donno y .. but just reminds me of that

    ReplyDelete