About Me

My photo
The Madman, "Yes, three days, three centuries, three aeons. Strange they would always weigh and measure. It is always a sundial and a pair of scales."

Monday, May 25, 2009

MY MENTOR


My mentor,
Thank you, sir
Thank you for takin me
Thank you for makin me
Thank you for breakin me.

You held me,
Made me look up
Upto the sky,
Said it was mine,
Said I’d be there,
Threw me with all you had;
Now I lie in the mud,
Doubled up in pain and distrust.

You arms were all I had,
You held me so close to yourself
In such a tight embrace
It drew the breath outta me,
Crushing everything inside of me.

Now you go around
Spreading things-
I am ungrateful
Didn’t even say thank you
So here I am-

My mentor,
Thanking you, sir:
Thank you for takin me
Thank you for makin me
Thank you for breakin me.

No comments:

Post a Comment