About Me

My photo
The Madman, "Yes, three days, three centuries, three aeons. Strange they would always weigh and measure. It is always a sundial and a pair of scales."

Saturday, September 19, 2009

A WISH

I always wanted to get so close to you
That I feel the heat of your breath on my skin;
I always wanted to get so close to you
That your perfume surrounds me;
I always wanted to get so close to you
That my lips rub against yours when I speak;
I always wanted to get so close to you
That my eyes see nothing but your eyes;
I always wanted to get so close to you
That I can wrap my arms around you;
I always wanted to get so close to you
That your hair tickles my nose;
I always wanted to get so close to you
That you can’t say no when I ask if I can kiss you;

And now you are so far away that when your memories call, I can’t hear them…

3 comments:

  1. That you can’t say no when I ask if I can kiss you

    most romantic line, u can feel it

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's so vivid...it touches

    I love u

    ReplyDelete
  3. "You can try to resist
    Try to hide from my kiss
    But you know, but you know
    That you, can't fight the moonlight"
    - Cayote Ugly

    ReplyDelete