About Me

My photo
The Madman, "Yes, three days, three centuries, three aeons. Strange they would always weigh and measure. It is always a sundial and a pair of scales."

Friday, March 26, 2010

I WILL WALK AWAY



How can I look at the world and smile
When I know, the one I love won’t ever be mine?
How can I hold her hand and say, I care
When I know she will turn and leave like I’m not even there?

I will walk away from her life,
I will not be the reason for her smile,
Tomorrow she won’t even remember me,
I guess, this is how it has to be.

I’ve heard, loneliness drives people crazy
But I think I’m gonna get used to it.
If all life has to offer is pain and sorrow,
I’m not gonna make her a part of my tomorrow.

I will walk away from her life,
I will not be the reason for her smile,
Tomorrow she won’t even remember me,
I guess, this is how it has to be.

After all I’ve said to her in the past,
I’m sure this goodbye will be the last.
Maybe, one day I will hear about her again
But I’m not sure if I would stop to listen.

I will walk away from her life,
I will not be the reason for her smile,
Tomorrow she won’t even remember me,
I guess, this is how it has to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment