About Me

My photo
The Madman, "Yes, three days, three centuries, three aeons. Strange they would always weigh and measure. It is always a sundial and a pair of scales."

Monday, August 9, 2010

YESTERDAY'S DUST



Streams of golden sunshine
Broken by new shiny leaves,
Kids chasing butterflies
And the smell of new-mown grass.
That’s where I lived yesterday.

Waves of ecstasy exploding
In my unsteady head,
Red roses strewn all over the place,
Is it chocolate pudding I taste?

I walked a million majestic miles
To reach the gross ruin you see.
I got stuck in grimy mud once
That crossed my path mid-way.

Riding plumes of silken sweet smoke,
I let go,
Higher and higher
Towards the all embracing sky,
I’m travelling back in time
Where yesterday was so today.

3 comments:

  1. all re inherently good .. but whats with the tinge of lament in most of the blogs ?

    ReplyDelete