About Me

My photo
The Madman, "Yes, three days, three centuries, three aeons. Strange they would always weigh and measure. It is always a sundial and a pair of scales."

Monday, March 26, 2012

THIS NIGHT


"Come",
They call me,
"Tomorrow will be a long day."

I must catch some sleep
But the night enchants me.

The song of the moon I hear
Like her cool voice was-
Magical light all around me.
The wind blowing in gusts
Like her passionate eyes blinked-
Blowing me away.
Every street flooded with dreams
Like her hopes for tomorrow-
Tugging at my feet.
The darkness quietly engulfing everything
Like her arms embraced me.
Holding my soul in peace.

"Tomorrow will be a long day."
To make it through
I must see her tonight.
So I let the night take me
It is all I have left of her.

2 comments:

  1. That stuff is nice - as all your stuff is. What's up, my friend? Something strange is happening. I cannot write my comment on your page. Come back home, prodigal son (or runaway?): some people need you there. :) Best wishes, Igor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Igor, my friend! :)
      I'm glad you came here...you see, no matter how much I loved it there, I had to leave...I gotta use my pen more for solving algebra than writing poetry.
      But I'll be following you...can't leave your awesome writings alone! :)

      Delete