About Me

My photo
The Madman, "Yes, three days, three centuries, three aeons. Strange they would always weigh and measure. It is always a sundial and a pair of scales."

Sunday, February 10, 2013

A GOD FELL


A God fell
And left in his stead Ruin,
An expanse spreading beyond the farthest stretches of imagination,
An abyss so deep it engulfed even the faintest hope the heart could stir,
A frost so severe it froze the very idea of warmth,
A hurt so grievous no insanity could undo it.
And in the darkest shadows of that Ruin was born the labyrinth that is my Mind,
That which is the Keeper of my soul,
Which is the enemy of my being,
The embodiment of my curse.
And that labyrinth is where I live now,
Not unhappy,
Not furious,
Not ashamed.
I am.
I was.
I am
Not sure
Of anything anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment