About Me

My photo
The Madman, "Yes, three days, three centuries, three aeons. Strange they would always weigh and measure. It is always a sundial and a pair of scales."

Saturday, July 5, 2014

CLOSURE



Remember how I'd lose myself in your eyes?

It's time you let me out of there

The freshness of your long absence

Is like a colorful blot of hope

On this whitewash of despair

Your leaving left behind an empty space

It's waiting to be filled again

Hoping desperately

Like a paradox,

A will to live in a life that's ready to die.

Please, grant your absence leave

I'm tired of swimming in an infinite sea

So shut your eyes.


4 comments:

  1. Love this visual of eyes as sea. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely poem about lost love and seeking closure. Nice imagery. Thank you for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete