About Me

My photo
The Madman, "Yes, three days, three centuries, three aeons. Strange they would always weigh and measure. It is always a sundial and a pair of scales."

Saturday, March 28, 2015

(131)

He is all
All is but a passing vision in his dream

He lies on his back suspended in nothingness
His hands on his chest
His legs spread comfortably wide
A smile rests on his lips
A silent trance playing on the edges of his meditative eyes
He is just there
Beginning and completing universes
Everything caused by his being

I have seen him
I know him
I have embraced his stony blue coolness
I have drunk from the sea that swells in his eyes
I have smoked the enchanting air he breathes
When he smiled at me I became him
I became all
All the world was a mere gleam on a slight ripple in the vastness that lay within me

No comments:

Post a Comment