About Me

My photo
The Madman, "Yes, three days, three centuries, three aeons. Strange they would always weigh and measure. It is always a sundial and a pair of scales."

Saturday, October 24, 2015

(147)


The fabric of fire is ripped into shreds of flame and heat
Eternity has found cover under time’s slow, meandering tick
Nothingness has expanded its allness with a bang
And now measures in meters, millennia and grams
That which was a constant here and now
Has split into a clear this and a clear that,
Leaving the knower fumbling
As he juggles knowing, knowledge and the known,
Creating that which he forgets
I see all this as I peer into the all-seeing eye
All it sees, I see
All I see, is me

2 comments:

  1. I know this quest for knowing...
    Creating that what I shall forget
    or may be I create to remember
    and be remembered
    in the belongingness of my creation
    just as that all seeing eye
    created...

    That all which it sees
    may be
    was always there
    here in me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! This is lovely :)
      And thanks for dropping by!

      Delete